Daily Prompt: Today is your lucky day. You get three wishes, granted to you by The Daily Post. What are your three wishes and why?
- A lifetime supply of Lindt and Godiva dark chocolate, because my chocolate addiction is no secret.
- A house for me and my hubby with a lot of land near the Columbia River in Oregon including dogs and cats and horses and everything that they need, because this is our fantasy to live a simple life near the rivers and the mountains taking care of animals and not worrying about bills or house payments or anything like that.
- A trip for two to Italy paid in full including accommodation, food and shopping with an itinerary long enough to visit many places in Italy, because I love traveling and Italy is my favorite country and the Italian food brings me happiness and a paid trip to Italy with my hubby would be so, so amazing.
Okay, okay… in all seriousness those are the wishes I would only wish hypothetically. Those are my materialistic wishes.
But these are the wishes I would wish if this wasn’t a hypothetical question:
- To learn to live a life with no worries and full faith and being able to remain cheerful in spite of any suffering, pain, loss or hard times.
- To learn to live a selfless life with love towards all and never a selfish thought, word or deed.
- To be able to have God in my thoughts at all times, love Him as He ought to be loved, and never impose my will upon His.
…because that would be my ultimate goal on how to live this life in this world.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Daily Prompt: Lucky Stars | Journeyman
- 3 Wishes; You Got To Be Kidding Me! | The Jittery Goat
- Short of Apotheosis | Daily Prompt: Lucky Star | likereadingontrains
- Blogger schenken Lesefreude | lady smartypants
- Gates | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Unicorn | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- DP Daily Prompt: Lucky Star | Sabethville
- Daily Prompt: Lucky Star | Incidents of a Dysfunctional Spraffer
- http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2014/02/13/daily-prompt-lucky-star/ | preethikarthik06
- Lucky Star | An Accountant and a Mum
- Add Love and Stir | Travel with Intent
- Star light, Star bright… | Sounds of Time
- Which Wishes Would I Wish, If I Had Wishes to Wish? | meanderedwanderings
- A Land which says …..”GLOOM IS BANNED” | So Not Simple
- DP: Lucky Star | Scorched Ice
- Late Season Sailing | Exploratorius
- Daily Prompt: Lucky Star « cognitive reflection
- Wishing on a falling star…that won’t get you very far | snapshotsofawanderingheart
- Things Are Going My Way « lordmikle
- Daily Prompt: Lucky Star « Mama Bear Musings
- Fairy Godmother Time: Daily Prompt | alienorajt
- Three Wishes « My journey to qualify for the Boston Marathon…and everything in between…
- If Wishes Were Butterflies, My Net Would Be Full… | The Eclectic Poet
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. | My Lullabies
- Lucky Star | Shade Walker
- Daily Prompt: Lucky Star – 3 Wishes | Life’s So Sweet
- I Have a Lucky Star ! | Knowledge Addiction
- If Wishes Were Horses | Unlocking The Inner Creative
- Three Wishes? | Post Departum Depression
- Do You Believe In Magick? | My Little Avalon
- Three Wishes For Me | Flowers and Breezes
- Daily Prompt: Lucky Star[Feeling Lucky – My three wishes] | Paradise and Beyond….
- three wishes,…… | ensuing light…
- If | Stephanie auf Reisen: the next adventure
- Do You Believe In Magick? « Shrine of Hecate – Ramblings of a New Age Witch
- My Three Wishes | Step Into My Head
- My.Vivid.Visions | Daily Prompt: Lucky Star – My 3 Wishes
- S. Thomas Summers: Writing with Some Ink and a Hammer | On This Day – Blizzard
- Daily Prompt: Lucky Star | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Three Wishes in the HIV Field | Institute for Hispanic Health Equity
- Puppy Star! | Haiku By Ku
- Daily Prompt: Lucky Star | Basically Beyond Basic
- wishing on a star | In The Moment
- I’m No Beggar, But I’ll Ride That Horse! | My Author-itis
- Wishing On A Star! « One Crazy Mom
- Imagination, Imagination and Imagination | Life is great
- Just By Wishing | Edward Hotspur
- I’m a Reality Man | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- I Promise I Won’t Bite You
- Lucky star wishes were once grand: Today I just want the snow to go away and be in Candyland « psychologistmimi
- DP: I Wish… | As I See It
- Free to a Good Home | The Zombies Ate My Brains
- 3 wishes | A mom’s blog
- How hard it is | Parents Are People Too
- Daily Prompt – Lucky Star | Views Splash!
- Daily Prompt: Make a Wish | Daily Prompt & Blogging Progress
- Lucky Star: Daily Post | Destino
- Lucky Star | The Nameless One
- The Three Wishes | Must Be This Tall To Ride
- Daily Prompt: LUCKY STAR | Duniya Ku
- Lucky Stars? | martha0stout
- Daily Prompt: Being Aladdin! | All Things Cute and Beautiful
- stranded | yi-ching lin photography
- IF WISHES WERE HORSES … | SERENDIPITY
- we grow out of | y
- Daily Prompt: Lucky Star | The Wandering Poet
- …abiding by the No “I wish for endless wishes” rule? | thoughtsofrkh
- If I Wished Upon A Star – Musings
- A Wish in The Wind…. | My Play Nook
- Daily Prompt: Lucky Star | justbeverity
8 thoughts on “If I Could Have Three Wishes”
Check out Theravada Buddhism, really. With much effort and insight and practice your real wished can be met. The purpose of Buddhism is to relieve suffering and has means to address each of your wished. http://www.accesstoinsight.org/theravada.html
I’ll join you with the Godiva!
I love your wishes. They are so selfless.
Good writing and gold bless you for your wishes.. 🙂