This week started by me flying to my hometown, Mexico City. It was a very good week. Today we are having a family gathering where I’ll get to see the whole crazy family (uncles, aunts, cousins, etc). I haven’t been able to attend one of these in a while since I’ve been living abroad for a while; it shall be interesting and fun. Now onto a few of my small pleasures of the week:
1. Started the week having breakfast in Portland with hubby before my flight to Mexico. I love hanging out with him in the city.
2. Having a safe and uneventful trip/flights to Mexico City.
3. Finally going to the “Jamaica” market in Mexico City that my mom has been raving about for some time. It was amazing and I’m very excited to share photos when I get back.
4. Homemade mole enchiladas.
5. Feeding the wild squirrels with my mom.
6. Having lunch with my friends (who have been my friends for at least 10 years now) and I don’t get to see very often since we live in different countries.
See what others are happy about:
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.