This week was pretty chill as well. Pretty uneventful with a few small pleasures here and there.
1. I finally made corn tortillas from scratch! I just got more Mexican. 😉 I’ll be sharing the recipe soon!
2. Using fresh basil from the garden for asparagus pasta. :p
3. Hearing my husband sing “begin the beguine” in the shower. It’s just awesome and rare to hear people sing in the shower.
4. Reading my kindle before bed every night. My hubby got it for me a couple of weeks ago and I have been enjoying it so much.
5. Nice weather this week. Not too hot or cold.
6. Watching Spy at the movie theater. Great comedy writing, really enjoyed the laughter it provided.
7. Listening to the Hot Club Jazz station on Pandora while making breakfast on Saturday. I recommend it.
Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.
Did you know A New Life Wandering is on Facebook?