Last Wednesday I arrived from a 10 day trip to India. I have been majorly struggling with jetlag but there were definitely a few small pleasures:
1. My trip to India was magical as always. The place we go to is just so peaceful and full of love and joy. And I greatly enjoyed the company of my mom, as well as of the other nice people we met there.
2. I got to grab 3 empty seats on the 15 hr flight from Mumbai to Newark.
3. Always happy to see my hubby (who didn’t come with me to India) and my lovely kitty.
4. Hubby took me to the movies to distract me from jetlag. We saw The Martian (so good!) and I had a lovely local macchiato to wake me up. Going to the movie theater is one of my favorite things ever. I really want to read the book that the movie was based on, especially after watching an interview with the author.
5. The weather in Oregon is lovely.
See what others were happy about:
Tiny Pleasures #9 | My Tiny Obsessions
What made you happy this week?
Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.
P.S. Are you on instagram? I am!