This week gave me more small pleasures than usual.. but I think in reality I just noticed more than usual. Either way… here they are:
1. London Fog Latte and madeleines. Again.
2. Aerial Silks class. Again. I have one class left and I won’t be able to join the next series because I’m going to be traveling during part of it. But it’s definitely always one of my pleasures of the week. It’s really fun and it’s getting harder… more challenging, which is also fun. I found out last week that a lot of people just quit and stop going because of this. It looks pretty and nice, but it ain’t that easy… here’s an example of a before and after pose.
See what I mean?
3. Good TV. I’ve slowly but surely been watching Doctor Who since, I don’t remember when I started, but this week my next episode was a Christmas Special, the 2012 one, and I love those. Honestly, I love all the episodes, I frickin’ love that show. I’ve also been catching up with another show I really enjoy: The Big Bang Theory.
4. Enjoyable solo drive. I’m not one who loves driving, but there are moments where I really do enjoy it by myself, because I get to play music really loud, and sing to it, and it’s very enjoyable. If I know the way to wherever I’m going, I can relax and enjoy myself. I’m saying “enjoy” too much here. If I don’t know the way, it’s quite stressful. Even with GPS or Google Driving or anything.
5. Random cute moment. One of the many times I drove this week, I drove by a husky rolling on the grass happy as can be. Put a smile on my face. Talk about small pleasures.
6. This classical music comedy video made me smile for sure.
7. Music. Brings happiness to my daily life. Here are two songs:
8. Going to the movies and good food. Have I mentioned I love going to the movies? And I saw a pretty good movie: Doctor Strange. Followed by yummy German food, and delicious gelato, accompanied with near perfect weather. An indulgent Saturday for sure.
See what others were happy about:
This week’s small pleasures: week 31 – Thistles and Kiwis
Middle Europe Weekly Small Pleasures #28 – going back in time | Middle Europe
Weekly Delights #59 | Follow me to…
Have a great week!
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.