This week was snowy, icy, cold, sunny, warm, and nice. It was also a good fitness week for me from achieving a new PR and attending a workout anniversary party. I hope you had a great week! Here are my small pleasures of the week:
1. It snowed! At the beginning of the week it snowed for a couple of days. I just love it!
2. I achieved a new PR in fitness! This week at a crossfit class we had to find our one max rep of a front squat. I got to 110 pounds! Which was way more than I had ever done.
3. Group workout party and breakfast burritos! My husband goes to a different gym than me and yesterday they had a an 8th anniversary celebratory morning workout and food and t-shirts and I was invited too. It was fun.
4. Down time with hubby watching out favourite shows, snuggling and playing with our kitty, eating chocolate and drinking wine.
5. Amazing sunsets. The natural beauty of this place is abundant and I’m so grateful for it.
See what others are happy about:
Weekly Small Pleasures (#7) | Holoholo Girls
An Incomplete List of Small Pleasures | NEPHELIAD ATELIER
HAPPINESS IS…| WhatAWonderfulWorld
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.