This week was HECTIC. Unfortunately, I can’t say much about it because the blog post about it is coming tomorrow but it involved a big move. The whole week consisted of it and it kinda didn’t include many pleasures, let’s see what I can think of…
1. Well, the move went well. I mean, nothing bad happened (besides a couple bad sleep nights and some body soreness), so that’s good.
2. Our cat Vincent did great during the move. This was very nice because it was one of my biggest worries.
3. Good music. I was able to enjoy some of my favourite music (including Mumford & Sons and Frank Turner) on the road, making it a million times more pleasurable and it allowed me to pass time.
4. Amazing views on the road. We drove for many miles on this move and we drove by some amazing landscapes. Hence, the photo at the top.
5. Found an amazing burger place. I was craving a burger and we found the perfect place. Affordable, delicious, and with quality ingredients. A pleasure for sure.
Hmm.. that’s pretty much it. I hope your week was less hectic and you have a great upcoming one.
See what others were happy about:
This week’s small pleasures: episode 21 – Thistles and Kiwis
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.