This week had a nice variety of small pleasures from baking, to sports, receiving mail and getting glasses. Here they are in detail:
1. Homemade chocolate coconut banana bread.
2. Homemade warm bread straight out of the oven with butter and salt. (This one was made by my roommate. I made the one above.)
3. My NFL team has been playing surprisingly amazing.
4. My kitty came out perfectly from his neuter surgery. In fact too good, he wants to play but he’s not allowed to play rough or with his sister for 3 days.
5. My October Love With Food box arrived. 🙂 I love fun mail.
6. I got prescriptions glasses and I look good on them. 😎What made you happy this week?
Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.
Read the full details, and see previous posts.
9 thoughts on “This Week’s Small Pleasures #20”
Lovely post! Those glasses do look awesome! (and you have an adorable kitty!)
This is a great idea! Love the idea of sharing small pleasures throughout the week. Reflecting on the little things can makeover seem a lot more positive!
It definitely makes every week more positive. I enjoy doing it 🙂
Obviously you love food and your cat and of course your soulmate. My week wasn’t much fun but you will have to read it up to know what happened 🙂 http://imanikingblog.wordpress.com/2014/10/25/weekly-small-pleasures-3/
By the way, I love your glasses! Nice