It was a good week, I feel. See what things made me happy:
1. We got a new kitten! We adopted him from the shelter and he is awesome!
2. Burgers and ice cream from our favorite spots in the city.
3. My favorite kind of weather is here. Sunny, a few showers, and around 75 degrees.
4. We got invited to a house party on Friday and had a lot of fun eating, drinking, talking and hanging out by the fire pit.
5. A new season of The Amazing Race started! So exciting.
6. Surprised myself once again at my physical ability during a crossfit workout. The workout on Friday was: 15 rope climbs, then a 1.5 mile run, then 15 more rope climbs, then 1.5 km row. I was the last one to finish after 45 min but a year ago I wouldn’t have ever imagined I would have been able to even finish this. Actually, a year ago I couldn’t even run 1 mile without stopping.
See what others were happy about:
Weekly Small Pleasures *9* | A Stitch to Scratch
Middle Europe Weekly Small Pleasures #10 | Middle Europe
What made you happy this week?
Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.
P.S. Are you on instagram? I am!