I think this week is my record because only one of my 5 pleasures revolves around food. Oh, well… unless you don’t count a movie about food! I’m hopeless. Here’s my week’s small pleasures:
1. Even though it wasn’t a pleasure that my car broke down by myself with no phone, I was relieved when 2 hours later it decided to start again and take me home, instead of having to wait two more hours till my husband came back from work and have to tow the car.
2. We got 10 gallons of gas for $2.40 per gallon ! I think that’s the lowest I’ve paid in my life.
3. We went to an independent movie theater (our favorite kind) and watched Chef a light-hearted and fun movie. If you are in the mood for that, I recommend it.
4. We went back for brunch at our favorite place in Portland since months, and it did not disappoint.
5. This dog stealing his owner’s sled.What made you happy this week?
Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.
Read the full details, and see previous posts.
5 thoughts on “This Week’s Small Pleasures #22”
That film looks so good! I’ve seen it mentioned before and wanted to go see it, but now I think you’ve inspired me to actually go out and see it! (That brunch looks amazing as well!) Lovely! 🙂
I love this series – nice thing to read on Monday mornings. Your brunch looks fantastic!
Thanks! It’s fun to look back on my happy moments of the week and write about them 🙂