This week I was in Mexico City visiting family and friends. I am flying back today. Of course I had many small pleasures, and many more than I won’t even list. I mostly did “normal” stuff like eating out, going to the movies, some shopping, a bit of cooking.. etc so I won’t be able to share with you many cool places or photos of this trip but you can at least read a bit about a few of my small pleasures:
1. Sopes, tostadas, agua de tamarindo, churros… Awesome authentic Mexican food. When in Mexico… eat.
2. New super cute socks and pijama. I’ve been wearing the same pijama for a long time. It was time.
3. Dinner with my childhood friends. That’s always fun.
4. Watching Santa dance to Uptown Funk. Yup, real Santa. Maybe I’ll upload the video. Do you want to see it?
5. While I was here, the weather was perfect for my taste. Perfect temperature, not hot, not cold and it barely rained. The smog was also pretty low, I could see the blue skies.
6. Spending time with mom and dad.
What made you happy this week?
Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.
P.S. Are you on instagram? I am!