To participate, you must…
1. Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. If you like, proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Thanks to Bethan for the nomination! She writes about lifestyle and observations.
7 Facts About Me
I have a post dedicated to this, but let me think of some new ones.
1. I will carry 17 grocery bags or die trying before making two trips.
2. I always think I’ll manage to carry the whole load of laundry all the way, but a sock always escapes.
3. I love the hum hum song from the Toyota Prius commercial.
4. I have one tattoo of a G-clef and my mom came with me to get it when I was 17.
5. The longest flight I’ve taken was 16hrs. (Mumbai to Newark)
6. My biggest struggle in the kitchen is opening never opened jars.
7. I have been on a flying trapeze and been caught by a person on another trapeze.
You may choose to participate or not. Either way it’s okay!
Our Tiny Adventure – Downsizing from 2100 square feet to less than 600.
Out of the Well – The bottom-of-a-well perspective of a wrestling writer.
Nepali Love Story – My fantastic life between two cultures.
The Camino Plan – Santiago de Compostela or Bust!
61 Musings – Musings from a 61 year old introvert.
Nourish And Evolve – Wholesome Vegan Recipes
Cee’s Photography – Living and learning to have fun with photography.
A Journey of Wonders – Your best travel guide to Mexico and the World.
Travel Tales of Life – Traveller, Adventurer, Storyteller
English Wife Indian Life – The diary of a firangi bahu living in India
Portland is Calling – by Eric & Courtney
8 thoughts on “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”
I’m with you on carrying groceries in one trip. Congrats on receiving the award. Thanks so much fro passing to one to everyone. I am honored to be one of them.
I have a treble clef on my foot! Got it when I was 19 with a group of music students. Our 58-year-old professor also got one.
Cool! That means we have the same tattoo 😉
And that’s awesome that your professor also got one.
You have been on a flying trapeze? that sounds fantastic! Thank you for the very kind nomination. I am touched.
Thank you very much for the nomination! My first one! 🙂
I am definitely with you on the grocery bags and laundry carrying. Why make two trips when you can nearly break your fingers in one! 🙂
Awwww thank you so much!! xxx
I am so with you on carrying groceries in one trip. My husband is always asking me why cant we make two trips. But I guess its only the Women who can understand that part.
Another one will be ability to carry whole laundry back, but there is always a sock getting dropped behind.
loved your writing.
Thank-you! I would nominate you!