1. Mexico played amazing against Brazil scoring 0 – 0. Mexico was definitely the underdog but gave a good fight against Brazil, an amazing team at their home.
2. I finally bought some much needed sandals. I’ve been wearing boots since winter.
3. My husband and I visited Mt. Hood and spontaneously stayed the night. (A post about it will come).
4. Hubby had a long weekend off work and that makes me happy.
5. The weather was great all weekend.
Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart silently smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback!
2 thoughts on “This Week’s Small Pleasures”
Glad you had a good week Mani. We have just spent the day in the mountains which always makes me happy.
Wow you had a really good weekend!!
And I so much agree on the second point of wearing sandals after wearing boots for long :):) Gives you wing isnt it 🙂