I’ve been meaning to make a Weekly Small Pleasures post for several weeks now. But somehow I’ve been too busy during Sundays, when I typically post. It’s always nice to look back on the week, or notice in the moment the small things that make us happy and feel grateful for them. Today, I’m including a few pleasures from past weeks as well.
1. Making my favourite homemade breakfast that never gets old. Avocado and fried egg over thin bagel.
2. Nice spring weather. Not too hot, some cloudy skies, lush green, lake blues, nocturnal thunderstorms… Lovely.
3. The excitement of starting a new hobby and it being finally learning an instrument, something I’ve been wanting to do since forever.
4. This song:
5. Finally finding awesome places to eat in Austin.
6. A couple visits to my favourite local bakery.
7. Trail solo walks.
See what others were happy about:
This week’s small pleasures #42– Thistles and Kiwis
Small pleasures #31 – thebusythistle
This week’s small pleasures #41– Thistles and Kiwis
Small Pleasures – The Find
Small Pleasures: January Edition – Whimsey Pie
Have a great week!
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.