Interesting month. Moved into a new apartment, settled into a new city, started some new classes… Hurdled over a ton of life’s obstacles. Tough track.
It’s been a crazy year, definitely is crowned one of my most intense ones of my life, and I feel like the year is going to continue to be crazy until the end. I’m curious to see what October, November, and December bring, hopefully more good than bad things.
Below are the most popular posts of the September.
1. Exploring Greece: A Wild Camping Adventure
2. On The Edge Around The World
3. Around The World In 20 Street Foods
4. 48 Hours in London – Guide For First Timers
5. 10 Etiquette Rules for Flying Economy Class
6. Mirrors Around The World
7. Around The World In 20 National Spirits
8. Weekly Small Pleasures #100
5 thoughts on “Monthly Best Of: September 2016”
Hats off to your commitment towards blogging, Mani 🙂
I am finding it hard to come up with even one good story a month…
But you have so many with stunning images 🙂
Keep blogging and be an inspiration to us all 🙂
Wow Sreejith, I can’t tell you how appreciative I am of those kind words. Thank you so much, and you inspire me in return, to keep doing so.
Have a wonderful weekend!
LikeLiked by 1 person
You are most welcome, Mani 🙂
Where did you move to?