Apart from a freak accident, dropping a glass jar resulting in 5 stitches in my ankle, this month was pretty chill. I did a lot of cooking. Tried pressure canning for the first time and enjoyed our garden tremendously. I loved being able to harvest my own dinner, mostly. I also got creative in the kitchen. Yesterday, I was in the bathroom at my crossfit gym, and this woman randomly takes out a big ass zucchini from her bag and asks me if I want it. She said she had just picked it, and I accepted, cause why not? I had no idea what to do with it but a few hours later we were eating delicious homemade paleo chocolate zucchini bread.
I had been enjoying the 70 degree weather in the last few days, but the 90-100 degree weather is back. Oh well. I am Mexican but I do not enjoy hot weather. I am a walking paradox in many ways.
Anyway, here are the top posts of July!
1. 10 Types of Expats Around The World
2. When Land Meets Water Around The World
3. 7 Cities To Visit In Europe
4. Mexican Food Around The World
5. My A to Z of Travel
6. Driving Etiquette Around the World
7. This Week’s Small Pleasures #57
8. Quick and Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fudge (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
9. My First Adventures In Pressure Canning
10. Bright Berry Beet Smoothie
Have a wonderful August! (How is it August already?)
Which was your favorite post of the month?
2 thoughts on “Monthly Best Of: July 2015”
Good for you to be so creative in the kitchen. I used to make chocolate zucchini cake which my kids gobbled up. 🙂
It was my first 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person