The last couple of weeks have been pretty chill. Cooking, gardening, exercising… But one big thing did happen. Find out what…
1. Booked tickets to India! It’s been almost 2 years now since I was last there. Also has been a while since I traveled internationally aside from Mexico. Travel is always exciting for me.
2. Homemade salsa verde with our garden tomatillos. Delicious!
3. Hubby was sweet last night when he said “I’m gonna go get the organic pizza you like so that you don’t have to cook tonight”. I had been doing things all day, (and so was he!) so I was a bit tired to make dinner. It was a really nice thought from him.
4. Garden exchange at the gym. This year is my first time ever growing vegetables and also living in the countryside. So it was pretty cool to bring some cucumbers to a friend at my Crossfit gym, and the next day she brought me some beautiful green onions from her garden. A different day a different woman randomly took out a giant zucchini from her gym bag and gave it to me. I rarely cook with zucchini but this made me make an amazing mediterranean appetizer of marinated zucchini plus chocolate zucchini bread. Sharing is caring.
5. This video made me laugh out loud. Lots of things in the internet make me smile and laugh inside, but rarely do they make me laugh out loud.
See what others were happy about:
Small Weekly Pleasures #21 | Just Keep Swimming
What made you happy this week?
Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.
Read the full details, and see previous posts.
P.S. Are you on instagram? I am!
4 thoughts on “This Week’s Small Pleasures #61”
I love reading your small pleasures posts 🙂 That’s so great to swap what you have home grown, sounds like nothing better than that!
Thanks Marcella. It was great to swap home grown 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person