1. I was truly in bliss in this moment people-watching while sipping a macchiato at Coffee Division in SE Portland while I waited for my hubby to get a haircut at the barber shop nearby.
2. Renting bikes and riding them around the river in downtown Portland. This may have been the highlight of my week. The weather was perfect, the City Fair was at a distance, the saturday market was hoppin’… I hadn’t hopped on a bike in years and I really enjoyed it.
3. Having brunch at my favorite spot in Portland.
4. Receiving in the mail the first blog giveaway I’ve ever won. (I never win stuff.) It was so silly but awesome. The giveaway was a pair of cat socks from The Sock Mistress.
5. Finding out that there is a hidden beach about 5 min away from where we moved this week.
Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart silently smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback!
3 thoughts on “This Week’s Small Pleasures”
Ok, I love the socks! 😀
This is such a great idea! I have to admit that the socks were my favorite too 🙂
Love the socks!