This week was full of yumminess.
1. A yummylicious simple breakfast of honey greek yogurt topped with cashews, mango, banana granola and coconut.
2. Making homemade muesli for the first time. Super success.
3. Homemade pea cilantro dip and crackers.
4. Having this salad for dinner. I added carrots, honey roasted almonds and red seedless grapes to the recipe and used goat cheese instead.
5. We got our Chromecast in the mail and it’s awesome. Get rid of your cable subscription and spend just $35 on this. The best decision.
6. Raspberry beer and dragon fruit beer at the Oregon Brew Fest!What made you happy this week?
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.