This week I was in Acapulco, in Mexico City and now I am back in Oregon. I really enjoyed my time in Mexico and all of this week’s small pleasures are related to my trip.
1. Coconut ice cream by the beach. (This was in my last week’s small pleasures too.)
2. Natural coconut water from a coconut… by the beach.
3. Great weather in Acapulco in spite the closeness of the storms Odile and Polo.
4. Authentic Mexican breakfast buffet every day in Acapulco. Mexican breakfast is the best.. chilaquiles, enchiladas, huevos rancheros, molletes, pan dulce, tamales… so good!
5. Having dinner with my best friends whom I only see once or twice a year because they live in Mexico City.
6. Hanging out a lot with my mom (without arguing even once!) and having several lunches with my dad.
7. Hanging out with my brothers whom I also see only once or twice a year. (Even though my older brother tortured me as a kid, but I guess it’s universal law.)
8. Homemade pozole.
9. Having a safe trip.
10. Seeing my hubby after 9 days and coming back to a super clean home. Thanks hubby!What made you happy this week?
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.