If you’ve been following all or many of my weekly small pleasures, maybe you’ve caught on to the fact that I love food, but more specifically good food and dessert. This week I had some of that. The small things that made me happy this week were:
1. Having lunch at one of my favorite places in Portland, Ken’s Artisan Bakery. Ate the most delicious croque monsieur with a ultra fresh side salad, a delicious chocolate macaron and a mini mint and chocolate macaron. Went home with a raspberry galette that we had for dessert after dinner in our beds watching tv. All around my kind of food heaven.
2. This video of a unique and actually funny (!) ballet performance at the Vienna State Opera.
3. Started watching the new season of The Amazing Race.
4. Making a treat on Friday night, homemade from-scratch mac and cheese.
5. Unplanned, amazing Mexican brunch. We tried a new place and it was so good.What made you happy this week?
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.