Although I couldn’t get to eat my mom’s delicious turkey this Christmas, I had some pretty good moments this week.
1. Saw an amazing win by my NFL team, and happy to see they are first in their division and on to the playoffs. Technically this was last week (last Sunday) but I’m counting it in.
2. Drove two hours to Cannon Beach, OR with hubby on Christmas Eve and it was amazing. On our way there we had pouring rain, drizzle, cloudy skies, sunshine, and a rainbow and it was very nice to have enjoyed the beach and some clam chowder without rain.
3. Got amazing Christmas gifts from hubby! Including a 7 cup Cusinart food processor that I’ve been wanting for a while. 🙂
4. I made flan for the first time and it was pretty good. 8+
5. I watched Legends of the Fall for the first time, and wow, what a movie!
See what others were happy about:
Weekly Small Pleasures: Thanks for no wilderness adventure | Scribblings from the Bluegrass
Post Christmas | Body Transformations
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.