This month was short. The most exciting part for me is that we joined the Red Cross as volunteers and have met with a few people from the Oregon Trail Chapter, did some training in Disaster Services, and are on our way to soon being part of the action of helping. I really enjoy volunteering and the Red Cross is a great organization, I especially love their core principles like neutrality and impartiality which means they’ll help anyone no matter the race, religion, or anything at all. They are also an independent organization separate from the government, and most of the people in the Red Cross are volunteers. It’s a great community.
I also succeeded at getting stronger and fitter by doing my crossfit workouts. as well as at cooking many yummy new recipes.
Bring it on March!
Below are your favorite posts of the month:
1. 10 Mexican Habits I Lost When I Moved to the USA
2. I “Mustache” You Some Questions
3. Dining Etiquette Around The World Infographic #2
4. A Guide To Traveling To The Meher Pilgrim Retreat in Ahmednagar, India
5. My Unpopular Opinion Related to Valentine’s Day
6. Homemade Tahini Dark Hot Chocolate
7. Red Around The World
8. Blueberry Avocado Chia Breakfast Pudding
9. Hundertwasserhaus in Vienna, Austria
10. Keeping Portland Weird
11. Meet Biddy, The Traveling Hedgehog
The two most popular posts based on likes and views were:
13 Best Travel Movies To Inspire You
What was the most exciting thing that happened to you in February? Have a great March!