This was a pretty good week I must say. I finally got rid of jetlag, increased my crossfit workouts (since I got back from India), went out with hubby to the city a couple times, had good food and fun, and enjoyable moments. Read on to find out about them:
1. Movie Night! Beer and food at an independent movie theater while watching Bridge of Spies. I just love going to the movie theater.
2. Hubby took me to a place nearby he discovered where a forest trail leads to a river beach. It’s so lovely to spend time in nature.
3. Three words: salted caramel gelato.
4. Catching up on some of my favorite shows: Downtown Abbey, The Amazing Race, and Doctor Who.
5. Attended an awesome Halloween party, there was not a single person without a costume and the food was amazing!
6. Clean bed, all of it! If you are like me, clean sheets make you happy. But this week, not only did I wash the sheets, I washed the comforter, and the blanket and even the big sham pillow cases. The comforter especially doesn’t get washed very often because it doesn’t fit in our washer so it requires a special trip to the laundromat. The shams I also ignore for a while so having everything in the bed clean was so nice.
See what others were happy about:
Weekly Small Pleasures *10* – Music, TV and Theatre. | A Stitch to Scratch
This Week’s Small Pleasures #1 | The Wandering Feline
Weekly Delights #40-44 | Follow me to…
What made you happy this week?
Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.
Read the full details, and see previous posts.
P.S. Are you on instagram? I am!
6 thoughts on “This Week’s Small Pleasures #65”
That gelato looks lovely! I too love the crisp feeling of a clean bed! Sounds like you had a great week! 🙂
Those are some of my favourite TV shows too 🙂 Great that the new season of Dr Who has started!
What a great week! Gelato and series are always good but I’m jealous of the Halloween party, We don’t have this tradition in Brazil or in Turkey and I would love to be in USA during Halloween one day.
I don’t usually celebrate or dress up that much, it depends every year. 🙂 It can be quite fun.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Fabulous pleasures and happy things!