Great week yo! I told you April was the best month (and not only because it’s my birthday month.) Lots of many small and bigger pleasures this week for me. We didn’t go hiking this week but we did other cool things. Life showered me with unexpected gifts this week. Read about them below:
1. Homemade peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. There is something SO comforting about homemade cookies.
2. Oh yes.. I bought a ticket to go to Mexico City in two weeks! And I’m going to be there on my birthday! Which means I’ll probably get spoiled by mom and dad (although I always do no matter when I go), and I’ll also get to see all my best friends and celebrate with them. It shall be fun. I’ll be there for a week. I didn’t plan these dates, they just kinda happened.
3. Related to the above, I get to fly nonstop! You don’t know how awesome this is. I don’t remember the last time I flew anywhere nonstop and not having to run across airports to catch my connection. The downside is I’m only going nonstop on the way there; I have a connection on the way back. But I’ll take it!
4. Our cat left me a little gift in my purse. I found one of his toys stuffed on the back pocket. So cute. I thought I took a photo but I couldn’t find it.
5. Dark chocolate discoveries. I’m a total chocoholic and I found a new amazing and delicious brand.
6. I have been nominated for Best Personal Blog at the NEPALIAUSTRALIAN’s Blog Awards 2015! If you’d like to, you can go here to vote for me! I’d appreciate it 🙂
7. An absolutely wonderful Saturday full of my favourite things. We drove to the big city to run an important errand and we ended up staying there all day doing spontaneous thing after thing. We had brunch at an awesome cafe, we went to see the “City of Gold” documentary at the Film Society of SLC, we stopped by Trader Joe’s to stock up on coconut milk, we strolled around the city where the sun was shining all day, we had kind of a picnic where we bought some late lunch at a grocery store and enjoyed it with a view, we hung out at a coffee shop, and finally we decided to buy ballet tickets 2 hours before the show started to see Beauty and the Beast. Films, food and ballet are three of my absolute favourite things in this world.
Here are a few photos of that day:
I hope you had a great week too, and I hope you have a great month! What were some of your small pleasures this week? Share in the comments!
Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.
Read the full details, and see previous posts.
P.S. You can also find me on INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, TUMBLR, and PINTEREST.
8 thoughts on “Weekly Small Pleasures #82”
Lovely list and a what a fantastic place you live! My little list for this week https://basia329.wordpress.com/2016/04/04/this-weeks-small-pleasures-episode-4/
Oh this is such a lovely idea, found you via Thistles and Kiwis. I’ll be back ?
I’d love to have you on board! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
What a great week! It’s great to find another person who shares my birth month! April peeps rock!
Yes they do! 😉
Those cookies look awesome! 🙂
Cookies are the best.
LikeLiked by 1 person