This week was better than the last two. No bad news or things breaking down this time.
A few happy things that stood out for me were:
1. Going to the movie theater for the first time in months (one of my favorite leisurely activities) and watching The Hundred-Foot Journey. I highly recommend it if you like travel, culture and food.
2. Trying my hand at baked oatmeal pancakes. They were delicious and will be sharing the recipe soon.
3. Watching So You Think You Can Dance twice this week (because we were behind) with my hubby after work. We both love this show, the talent this season is over the roof.
4. Eating the best ice cream I’ve had since last year: Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.
5. Spending a beautiful Saturday in Portland and having some good coffee outdoors.What made you happy this week?
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.