This week was better than the last two. No bad news or things breaking down this time.
A few happy things that stood out for me were:
1. Going to the movie theater for the first time in months (one of my favorite leisurely activities) and watching The Hundred-Foot Journey. I highly recommend it if you like travel, culture and food.
2. Trying my hand at baked oatmeal pancakes. They were delicious and will be sharing the recipe soon.
3. Watching So You Think You Can Dance twice this week (because we were behind) with my hubby after work. We both love this show, the talent this season is over the roof.
4. Eating the best ice cream I’ve had since last year: Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.
5. Spending a beautiful Saturday in Portland and having some good coffee outdoors.What made you happy this week?
Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.
Read the full details, and see previous posts.
9 thoughts on “This Week’s Small Pleasures”
Nice blog! Lot’s of activity here! You met in India? Was it work or just fun travel?
Thanks! Yes, my husband and I met in India. We were both traveling for spiritual reasons. We were visiting the Meher Pilgrim Retreat. 🙂
Sounds like a much better week!
Hey, just a quick thanks for your thoughts on the Columbia River Gorge a ways back. Left Longview at 5 AM to get there early. When I got back from my hike, traffic was backed up and it was a complete circus. Fairy Falls really took the prize, though, and the Sunday brunch at the lodge was first class.
What a payoff to wake up early huh? Sounds like you had an enjoyable time. I’m glad.
I saw a preview of this movie while we were in Australia. Unfortunately it isnt going to be released in Turkey so I will have to wait until I-tunes. Im glad you liked it – I know I will.
I will soon jump in to share my happiness.
Looking forward to it!
Love them all!! Thanks for the movie tip…just what I need 😀