Guess what? My pleasures this week are not about food! Find out what they were:
1. This video of Mickey Mouse in India made me smile and laugh.
2. I ran 2.5 miles this week! I know that isn’t much but it’s the most I have run ever. (Running isn’t my thing.) I’ve done many other kinds of workouts, and mostly dance related. So it was kind of exciting to have done this. If you are not working out, I seriously recommend it. Ever since I started my crossfit classes a couple of months ago I have felt so good, in a better mood and of course fitter.
3. I got sick at the beginning of the week. Came down with a fever, sore throat, chills, body aches, you know the virus drill. This obviously wasn’t a pleasure but it was a pleasure to have it end after 3 days and not be a week-long+ flu sickness because I didn’t want be sick when I travel this Monday.
4. I wrapped the first Christmas gifts this year. I enjoy wrapping gifts.
5. Hubby and I found out that they were playing Love Actually at a really cool independent theater and we did not hesitate to go. It is such a good movie and it was really fun to re-watch it in a theater with his and hers glass of wine and whiskey.What made you happy this week?
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.