Well, Happy New Year!
The most popular post of 2014 was:
But I think it was only because people were looking to find pictures of Indian crossdressers and probably were disappointed.
Followed by that one, the most popular posts were:
3. 15 Things To Know Before Moving To Rural India – A bit controversial
4. “How Did God Tell You To Move To India?” – So many asked the question, so I had to write about it.
5. Explaining the Lack of Privacy and the Lack of Verbal Manners in India – I noticed this when I lived there and got answers from a few readers.
6. Feliz Dia de Los Muertos! Everything You Need To Know About The Day of the Dead – This one was actually one of my favorite posts of the year.
9. 10 Reasons Why I Fell In Love With London – another favorite of mine
10. Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event – a growingly popular blog event I created about the small things that make us happy.
Other favorite posts of mine from 2014 include:
May you have an excellent, joyful, adventure-filled 2015!