How would you like to make a delicious tasting smoothie that provides powerful antioxidants, immune support, and the nutrition of several servings of green leafy foods with just 4 ingredients? Well, believe me, it’s possible.
This is possible thanks to Organic Greens a wonderful product thoughtfully created after many years of research to provide utmost nutrition in a convenient powdered form. When I first read about this product I became instantly excited about it, and when I first tried it, I was so happy with it.
The recipe that I will share makes a delicious tasting smoothie that reminded me of a green tea frappe. The green matcha in the product provides this green tea flavor without the bitterness, and the rest of the ingredients in the recipe provide natural sweetness and creaminess for a perfect morning or mid-day smoothie.
There are lots of green food supplements out there so why choose Organic Greens?
1. All ingredients are Certified Organic
2. All ingredients are tested to be non-GMO and gluten free
3. Contains powdered forms of an assortment of organic vegetables and 100% North American grown grasses
4. Contains two top green superfoods – Chlorella and Spirulina, a good source of protein
5. Contains an organic 7 mushroom blend for immune support
6. No added fillers or inexpensive fiber sources
7. Contains antioxidants from organic green matcha, green tea and apple extracts
8. Adaptogenic blend contains two valuable botanical extracts, organic rhodiola and maca root
9. Naturally sweetened with organic stevia extract
10. Tastes great – a fresh, light green tea flavor that blends perfectly with plain, vanilla, maple, or banana flavored protein powders. No strong green taste!
And guess what? Dr. Mercola is willing to giveaway 1 bottle of Organic Greens to one of my readers! To enter simply click the image below and follow the instructions of the rafflecopter. Open for U.S. and Canada residents only. You have 1 week!
Update: Sorry, the GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
To make the smoothie, simply blend frozen pineapple, frozen banana, milk of your choice and 1 scoop of Organic Greens (plus some water).
4 Ingredient Organic Greens Superfood Smoothie Recipe
The color might not be the prettiest or most pleasant looking but don’t be turned away by it, it truly tastes really good.
3/4 cup frozen pineapple
1/2 frozen banana or a couple of frozen banana chunks
3/4 cup milk (I used cashew milk this time, but any kind would work. Coconut milk would be especially good with the pineapple.)
1 scoop Organic Greens
1/2 cup water
Blend all of the ingredients together until smooth and serve.
You can use other frozen fruits like mango, peaches and strawberries or a mix. Yellow fruits work well for a more pleasant color.
You can use any kind of milk like coconut, hemp, almond, cashew or cow’s.
You can add chia seeds, flaxseed, protein powder, honey, yogurt etc for added nutrition. The possibilities are endless!