If you’ve been following, you’ll know that as of last Sunday we moved to Utah. The week has been interesting. We’ve been proactively looking for places to rent and have stumbled upon many obstacles but we’re not losing hope! In spite of a few downsides including being sick all week, there were a few good things:
1. Snowy mountains everywhere! It’s just so pretty here!
2. Great Indian food. Being in a new city, it’s hard to know where to go for anything but very close to our current airbnb we found an Indian restaurant and it was really good. The people there were sooo friendly. It definitely lifted our spirits.
3. Even though our kitty didn’t like the car, we found out that he adapts to new (non-moving) places very well.
4. Chocolate fudge near the mountains. Yesterday we drove to Park City just to check it out and hang out. We had some food, some fudge and some nice sunny weather.
5. Feeling better! It sure feel good to feel better after not feeling good for almost a full week.
See what others were happy about:
Weekly Small Pleasures (#2) | Holoholo Girls
Weekly Small Pleasures #3 | Holoholo Girls
Weekly Delights #54-57 | Follow me to…
Weekly Small Pleasures #5 – The Wandering Feline
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.
P.S. Are you on instagram? I am!