Last week I was in Mexico City for my birthday enjoying friends and family. I had an amazing trip and it was rather one big continuous pleasure. This week getting back was quiet and I just focused on catching up with my normal life and routine.
Here are a few pleasures from the week:
1. Flying direct. I can’t tell you how nice it is to not have a flight connection.
2. Coming back to a pristine house. Hubby knows I like a clean house and a few times now, every time I travel he cleans the whole house before I arrive.
3. Working out. I only managed to go the gym once this week after my trip but it felt good after not working out for almost 3 weeks.
4. Lots of laughs with my cat acting funny and me teasing him with the laser toy.
5. Reconnecting with an old friend.
Have a great week!
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.