This month wasn’t too eventful except it was my birthday and I celebrated in Mexico City for a week with family and friends. It was a great trip. Unfortunately for the blog, this time I didn’t visit any truly interesting or touristy places for me to document and share with you guys.
Here are the best posts of the month based on likes and views:
1. Quintessentially Indian: 5 New Kurti Styles for Modern Women
2. 8 Reasons That Make Mexico an Appealing Country to Visit
3. Vacation 101: Six Destinations To Consider This Year
4. Dinnertime Around The World
5. 6 Reasons Why Living Abroad Will Make You Smarter
6. 12 Things To Do in Bangkok, Thailand
7. Weekly Small Pleasures #83
8. 6 Popular Places for Dessert Lovers in Paris
9. Hipmunk Hotels: Places to Stay in North Carolina — Durham, Charlotte, Wilmington, Asheville and Chapel Hill
Have an amazing May!