It was a pretty chill week (not unusually), and I had the pleasure to enjoy several moments here and there.
1. (Mostly) Beautiful days this week. Some rainy and thundery. Some sunny and chilly. Just my kind of weather. By the end of the week it got a bit too hot for my taste.
2. Coloring. I have officially jumped on the adult coloring bandwagon. I bought myself a book and pencils months ago but hadn’t started until this week. It’s as relaxing as I thought it would be and brings me back to childhood peace.
3. Doctor Who. I finished series 4 this week and oh man I love that show.
4. Lots of chocolate! I’ve been enjoying my chocolate stash I bought when it was all on sale for Mother’s Day last week.
5. Hanging out with nature. We went to explore a new place, the porcupine reservoir, and it was beautiful.
See what others were happy about:
Weekly Small Pleasures (#10) | Holoholo Girls
Middle Europe Weekly Small Pleasures #17 – Berlin and Brandenburg | Middle Europe
Weekly Small Pleasures #8 | The Wandering Feline
Weekly Small Pleasures #9 | The Wandering Feline
This Week’s Small Pleasures: episode 9 | THISTLES AND KIWIS
Middle Europe Weekly Small Pleasures #18 – Lilac and canola | Middle Europe
Have a great week!
Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.
Read the full details, and see previous posts.
P.S. You can also find me on INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, TUMBLR, and PINTEREST.
7 thoughts on “Weekly Small Pleasures #86”
I’m a Dr Who fan as well. What an amazing selection of chocolate! Here’s mine for the week just past https://basia329.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/this-weeks-small-pleasures-episode-10/
So cool you’re a DW fan too! I don’t personally know many that are.
I grew up with it in the UK. As a child I was terrified of cybermen – not too keen on them now!
Hahaha, yes they can be pretty scary.
I love Dr Who too! We watched them all last year and I can’t wait for the next season. Sounds like you had a great week 🙂
Oh another DW fan! How lovely 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person