- Guglhupf: my favorite bakery/cafe/restaurant back in the US.
- Extra sharp cheddar cheese (Cabot Extra Sharp too be specific. I seriously recommend it.)
- Quiet sleep.
- The trash trucks that pickup your trash every week. (The things we take for granted, right?)
- Baby spinach.
- Berries (strawberries/blueberries/raspberries…)
- Bagels and cream cheese.
- Having a closet.
- Kraft Mac & Cheese (who doesn’t love some for a quick comfort dinner every now and then?)
- Parmigiano-Reggiano (I guess the secret is out: I am a cheese lover).
- Wine (The ability to find cheap good wine very easily).
- Canned tuna.
- Better chocolate (Cadbury is alright but I am spoiled with Lindt Sea Salt Dark Chocolate which I could find easily in the US).
- A better camera (We had to give up our DSLR before coming to India, and for now, I am stuck with my phone and a used point and shoot).
- Our reclining sofa where we used to catch up on shows and snuggle with Simba, the best cat ever.
- Did I mention washer and dryer in my first list? I did, but it deserves a double mention.
- Same with house tenant bugs.
See Part I