This week was full of small pleasures because I was traveling the whole time.
1. I had Indian food with my family. I hadn’t had Indian food since I lived in India because, to be honest, we had grown a bit tired of it, but it was so good! Especially the kesar (saffron) kulfi.
2. I saw a great lighthearted and entertaining French movie. I recommend it. French title: Qu’est-ce qu’on a fait au Bon Dieu? English titile: Serial (Bad) Weddings
3. I went to a tea place where they sell amazing Chinese tea frappes with or without tapioca (bubble tea). The best I’ve tried. I ordered the lychee one and it was so delicious. I wish they had this franchise (Cassava Roots) where I live.
4. Mom took me shopping for my birthday. We weren’t planning on it, but it kinda just happened. I ended up buying several things, including a trench coat. I’ve always wanted a trench coat.
5. I flew back from my trip to Mexico safe and sound.
6. Had a two day spontaneous trip with my hubby to Astoria, OR and Long Beach, WA. Which I will write more about later.
See what others were happy about:
Small Pleasures Week #10 | lizzyreadsbooks
Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.