This week was pretty great, I have to say! Christmas markets, dining out, date nights, self-gifts, fitness progress, cat snuggles, cleanliness and laughs…
1. Amazing welcome back from my trip. I got home from my 10 day trip and hubby had cleaned and rearranged the house spectacularly, he said he spent almost two full days doing so. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the house so clean. Not only that but he had bought me different kinds of Trader Joe’s chocolates, a bottle of Bailey’s and a Christmas tree! The tree is one of the prettiest I’ve seen; he picked it up at a nearby tree farm, it didn’t get a chance to dry up at all.
It was so nice coming home this way. Also this time, our kitty didn’t forget me. Last time I travelled he was only 4 months old and he forgot me but we bonded again after a couple days, this time at 6 months aold he was happy to see me and snuggled with me that night. 🙂
2. Getting back to working out and noticing that in just 3 months I was able to lift more weight and beat my time on a specific workout.
3. New kitchen gadgets. It’s been a while since I bought anything for my kitchen. I got a stainless steel saucepan and a kitchen aid can opener that works so much better than the old raggedy one we had. Happier cooking.
4. This cat gif made me laugh over and over.
5. Spent a wonderful Saturday visiting the Christmas Market at the Oregon Garden and heading back to the city for some wood-fired pizza. (Blogpost coming!)
See what others were happy about:
Middle Europe Weekly Small Pleasures #14 | Middle Europe
What made you happy this week?
Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event
Share your happiness!
I find that the small things that make us happy every day are easily forgotten.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart smile…
You can share in any format you like. For people to find your post, tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures” and link to my most recent post for a pingback! You can also just share in the comments.
P.S. Are you on instagram? I am!