This post came a day early as tomorrow is the last day of the month, but Sundays are for Weekly Small Pleasures posts.
Once again a whole month has passed so fast. On November of 2014 I toured a submarine, had a major hiking accomplishment, celebrated 4 years of marriage, saw my football team win many games (and lose a few), watched lots of Jeopardy, bought a ticket to fly to my hometown, celebrated the biggest Thanksgiving ever, gained muscle and heart strength through crossfit classes, started learning a ton about the gut-brain connection, overindulged a few times, and saw the first snowfall of the year.
Below are your top posts of November based on most views and likes, in case you missed any of them:
1. Top 5 Places I Have Been To
2. Top 5 Places I Want To Visit
3. 12 Things I Dislike About Being An Expat In The USA
4. 15 Best Things About Being An Expat In The USA
5. Should I Become A U.S. Citizen? Green Card VS. US Citizenship
6. Air Travel Glossary: Airline Jargon Explained
7. Baked Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan and Gluten-Free)
8. Colorful Around The World
9. Autumn in the Small City of Laconia, New Hampshire
10. Destination: The Yucatan Peninsula Offers Something For Every Type of Traveler
11. Cilantro Lime Hummus