May 2017 marked the month when it officially became a bit too hot for my taste here in Austin. But at the same time, we had several thunderstorms, which is pretty cool. I also started baking again, which is kind of bad timing because it’s hot out and turning up the oven is not ideal.
May also brought up many emotional outbursts for me, but it wasn’t May’s fault. It’s hormones. And this month, I also enjoyed many cups of strong tea and strong (dark) chocolate.
I guess, in general, May 2017 was pretty uneventful externally.
Now onto the best posts (based on popularity) that this blog brought during May:
1. How to Deal With 11 Worst Airplane Etiquette Offenders
2. 10 Weird Things You Can Legally Do Around The World
3. The Ultimate Guide To Travelling As A Couple
4. 41 Iconic Cakes and Biscuits In The UK
5. 8 Scientific Reasons Why Travelling Is Good For You
6. Wholesome Cheese Tortellini and Chicken Mushroom Casserole Recipe
7. 4 Reasons Why You Need To Visit Charlotte NC
8. Weekly Small Pleasures #112
9. Top 8 Destinations For Fishing In Hawaii
10. Pets on Planes: What You Need to Know
What was your favourite thing that happened in May?
Have a great June! Almost halfway through the year. Pretty wild year already.